Q: Why should I consider hair extensions
Hair extensions are an incredible way to achieve length and/or fullness - and the best part is that the results are immediate! Guests with thinning hair and even short hair can benefit from extensions.
Q: What extensions do you offer?
- Micropoint Extensions
- For clients with thinning hair and male pattern baldness. No glues, no heat, no chemicals a healthy way to give your hair and your confidence that boost it desires. Removal is easy and non damaging to your hair; no harsh solvents involved.
- Natural Beaded Row
- Extensions are placed in rows in the hair by creating a “track” with an exclusive bead and string technique. Wefts are then placed on the track and sewn in.
- Tape-in Extensions
- For fullness throughout the sides and for length. Thin, taped wefts that get taped in between your own hair. Seamless and lightweight. It is the most requested hair extension method world wide.
- I-Tip Extensions
- The tip of the hair extension is placed into a bead, and a special hair tool is used to crimp and flatten the bead so it stays in place. Especially great for fine hair.
Q: What is the upkeep?
- Every 4-6 weeks for move-up maintenance. Move-ups depend on how much hair you have in your hair, so time can vary from 1-2 hours per appointment.
- The number one rule to making your human hair extensions is to use proper hair extension care products. The first thing to eliminate from your beauty regimen is Sulfate. We recommend Pureology’s Strength Cure and Hydrate.
- It’s important to remember that extensions are no longer attached to the scalp, so the only way they receive nutrients and moisture is if you provide them with it by washing them and doing a protein and moisture treatment.
- Q: Can I style my extensions just like I do my hair?
- Yes, you can absolutely flat iron and curl them. Be sure to use your favorite heat protectant. You can even swim in your extensions... How easy is that?